Our team is dedicated to finding the right job for you!
Universal Staffing Services has been building solid relationships with job seekers, employees and employers for over 60 years. Our experienced recruiters will take the time to get to know you and to understand what your career goals are. Whether you are between jobs or you are looking for a new opportunity, you’ve come to the right place!
Ready to get started?
Visit our jobs page. Here you will be able to view all of our current job openings, apply for specific jobs or submit your resume.
If you'd prefer to talk to us directly, give us a call at 1-800-456-6645
If you’d like more information before getting started, the FAQs below will answer many of the most common questions.
Positions We Frequently Fill
TECHNICAL AIDES/ASSISTANCE, ADMINISTRATORS AND SPECIALISTS
- SUPPLY CHAIN
- EXPORT COMPLIANCE
OTHER ENGINEERING SUPPORT/TECHNICAL SUPPORT POSITIONS
- TECHNICAL WRITERS
- MATERIAL PLANNERS
- LAB TECHNICIANS
- COPY WRITERS
- QC INSPECTORS
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a fee for your service?
No, there is absolutely no cost to you.
- How do I submit my resume for consideration?
There are several ways to submit your resume:
- On our website by clicking on the “Jobs” tab and selecting “Post Resume”. You will also find the option to create an account and apply for specific jobs!
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call! 1-800-456-6645
- If I’m hired for a position would I be an employee of Universal Services?
Yes, when you are hired for a position you would become an employee of Universal Staffing Services and will receive a W-2 for tax purposes.
- How would I get paid?
You would be required to submit a signed/authorized timesheet to Universal Staffing Services at the end of each work week and would be paid, by check or direct deposit, for the total hours you’ve worked.
- Would I get paid the same week that I start working?
No, there is a 1 week delay in the payroll process. The hours you work during your 1st week of employment would be processed the following week.
- How often would I get paid?
Our payroll is processed weekly on Fridays through our payroll processing partner “Paychex”.
- Are all of your jobs temporary?
No, we hire employees for temporary, temp to hire and permanent jobs.
- Can I take a vacation?
Absolutely, everyone deserves a vacation! Vacation time must be taken as unpaid time and must be scheduled and approved by the Supervisor and/or Manager that you are reporting to on your assignment. Once scheduled and approved, you would be required to notify your recruiter at Universal Staffing Services.
- Can I get hired by the company I’m assigned to?
Absolutely, many of our positions will offer you that opportunity and we want nothing more than for every one of our employees to be happy and successful.
- What if I am on a job for Universal Staffing Services and I’m offered another job opportunity that I just can’t pass up?
That’s fantastic! We are going to congratulate you and wish you the best! We do ask that all employees provide a 2 week notice in order for us to find a replacement to fill your current position.
- What happens if I needed to miss a day of work?
It happens and we understand. If you have the phone number of the person you report to on your assignment you would give them a call to let them know. If you did not have their contact information we’d be happy to call them for you. Either way, you would want to call our office and let your recruiter or another team member know.